Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
No News
Not much of interest has happened since blogging yesterday, so I guess I'll tell a story from a few days ago that I completely forgot to tell.

We were over at Cathy's and I was telling all of Patrick's newest cute things. I suddenly realized I hadn't told her about his new tongue spitting thing yet. I turned to Patrick and said, "Show Cathy your new tongue thing." And he immediately stuck his tongue out and spit. I can't believe he does it on cue now. By the way, thanks, Nana!

Patrick and his daddy. They looked so happy together yesterday--ok, every day, but particularly yesterday.
His first 6-9 month outfit! And it fits! Sorry the picture is awful. This is after much editing too. I don't know what happened. Oh, well, you can see how cute the outfit is anyway (the pelican legs on the other side stick out from the shirt--too adorable!), and you can see the finger pointing thing he keeps doing.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always proud to teach Patrick something new! I'm thinking up something great for his next trick!! (Are you scared yet??)

Your boys are so beautiful together -- and they are looking more alike all the time, too! Love you, Matt.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter