Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, August 21, 2006
Cat Whisperer
As promised, here is the picture of Patrick playing with Cathy's cat Kocha (pronounced Koach-kuh). He'd reached over to her coffee table and grabbed the cat's bright blue collar. I think he liked the sound of the bell as he bammed it. Of course, what cat can resist something like that dangling in its face? She watched it super carefully and batted at it any time it was close to her and farther away from Patrick. It was really interesting watching the two of them playing. Patrick was much more gentle with the cat than he is with most things, only petting her when I helped him gently touch her. The cat was careful with Patrick too. She usually plays with her claws out, but she refused to use them around Patrick. It's as though they somehow both realized they were people/cats to treat with care. Based on Patrick's love of animals, I'm starting to wonder if we should call him the Cat Whisperer (or Dog Whisperer).
I'm still debating whether to call my doctor. The lump finally went away last night, but that spot is still the tiniest bit tender. The fever went away about the time the lump did, too, so I'm not feeling too bad today. If the lump comes back or another one develops, I'm definitely calling the doctor to get antibiotics. Otherwise, I may just let this one slide.

I didn't sleep very well last night between the residual pain and an allergy attack I've been fighting for several days, so I think I'm going to keep this one short and sweet so that maybe I can sneak in a short nap while Patrick's napping.

Labels: , , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Emmakirst said...

How cute is he!

I hope you are feeling better soon, I agree if it keeps up I'd get the antibiotics.

Blogger Anita said...

I hope your feeling better soon I to have been having an allergy attack all week,felt like a head cold now residing in my throat its finally getting better but it's not fun.I never had problems with allergies until this year..lol

Patrick is to cute it's good that he was gentle with the cat and takes an interest.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter