Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Again
After that lump went away yesterday, a new one popped up in a different spot of the same boob. I woke up this morning in extreme pain, and it hasn't gotten any better all day. I just started spiking a fever too. I guess I'll be calling my doctor tomorrow, and I'll likely end up on antibiotics.

Patrick's been fussy again too. I think--and hope--it's still teething pain. He hasn't had a fever at all, and those eyeteeth are definitely coming in. I just always worry when he grabs at his ears, even when he's teething.

On the bright side, the spitting up is much better again today. It's easier to tolerate his fussiness and clinginess, even when I'm sick, when he's not drenching me in spit-up every few minutes.

Because I'm not feeling great today, I'll have to postpone a more detailed update until tomorrow, as well as those pictures I promised yesterday. You'll definitely want to check back then; who can resist a kitty and a baby in the same picture?

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Noel said...

Sorry you're not feeling good. I hope its nothing serious. And hopefully Patricks teeth will cut through soon so you can both have some relief.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a rough day. I'm sorry you're feeling bad. I hope the doctor can help you get some relief.

Blogger Anita said...

sorry your not feeling the best, hope you get anitibiotics soon to relieve you of your pain.

Good to hear Patrick isn't spitting up to bad today like you said it makes things easier to deal with when your sick,I will pray those teeth come in soon...

Blogger Becci said...

Sounds painful, girl! Get yourself to the dr. for sure.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter