Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Lotsa Pictures, Few Words
I guess since I blogged twice yesterday, I'm not so much in the mood to blog today. Instead I'll just show off a few of the newest pictures. This is Patrick's other new outfit that he got while Nana was here. I was hoping he'd get to wear it to church first, but he didn't--and that's a long story for another day. I was pleasantly surprised to get one whole picture before he spit up all over the outfit. If you look closely, you can probably find the spit-up stains in all these pictures.
I still love pictures where he smiles to show his teeth. He's doing that more and more these days.
He was in a particularly smiley mood today.
This was cute. He decided to play shy by hiding behind the blanket I was using as a background. He also kept doing his surprised look for me. I probably have five good pictures with this look on his face. I wonder what was so surprising today...

Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He really had some unruly hair today didn't he? What happened to the radio flyer outfit? I love that beautiful smile with those little teeth, he is becoming such a ham!:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love his surprised look, and his shy look is so funny. He loves drama, doesn't he?

Blogger Tonya said...

he is adorable as always ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter