Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, May 29, 2006
Vacation Pictures--Fourth Installment
I think this may be the last of the vacation pics. These are the ones we got from Gigi from our visit there.

Patrick dozing on his great-grandmother (Grammy)

Patrick hanging out with his great-grandpa--These two became good buds.

Patrick chilling in his new inflatable tub, his "big boy" tub

Some of the pictures off Gigi's camera were from our visit with them at Christmas. I really like this picture, so I thought I would share it, even though it is outdated. You can see how much he's grown in the past five months. In some of the other pictures, you can see the cable for his apnea monitor. I'd forgotten he still had it then.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

LOVE the pictures.. he is too cute!! That one with Grammy is great!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter