Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Weekend Hodgepodge
I have been super-hormonal the past few days. At least, I hope that's what it is, because otherwise I'm turning into a world-class, um, female dog. I've been ready to cry at the drop of a hat. For example, as Matt was on his way home from work yesterday evening, he was in a good mood, and I almost cried I was so happy he was in a good mood. Then, sweet as Matt is, I was misinterpreting everything he said, or at least what he meant. I was getting upset with him for no reason. I hate myself when I'm like this! I might be wrong, but I think I'm typically someone who's easy to get along with and generally good-natured. That's why I hate these hormones so much; they turn me into someone I'm not.

Patrick started getting fussy again yesterday--when he wasn't eating, that is. In the matter of a few hours, he started cutting yet another tooth. That makes three that are ready to break through the gum any day now. No wonder he's been so fussy. My theory is that they are all going to appear in the matter of one day. He'll go from the young, toothless baby, to the pre-toddler with a full set of teeth in just a few hours. I think I'd rather have him suffer through the few hours of such intense pain than drag it out over weeks and weeks.

Other than the new tooth, not much else is happening around here. It's a lazy, rainy Saturday, and I'm planning to take full advantage of it. By the way, if you've read this far and are bored, go back to yesterday's post. It was absolute gold, and nobody even commented on it. I'd hate for such brilliance (or whatever it really is) to go unread.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't comment yesterday. It was a good (though a little gross) entry. After I read what you had to say, I guess I felt you had said it all! :) Give my boy(s) a hug!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter