Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
A Purr-fect Picture
"Grrr," says Patrick. "Look at the pride Mommy has in her punning abilities based on my clothing choices. They're mane-ly the cat's meow. And I'm not lyin' meow (name that movie). They're grrrreat!"

Sorry if I overdid the puns. This is probably the last time my little cub will wear his lion onesie, so I had to take advantage of that while I could. Just remember, Patrick is actually the one who said all those awful puns, not me. Definitely not me. I wouldn't do such a thing. Posted by Picasa

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy, someday you will look back on all of this and be thankful you wrote it all down. In the meantime I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do. It is wonderful to read about all of the cute things he does. LOL to all three.
Grandma and Grandpa Holt

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter