Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Substitute Post
I'm unsatisfied with the long, rambling, pointless post from earlier today, so here's a substitute post for you, one with a picture this time. (If you're in the mood for a long, rambling, pointless post, it's still right below this one, but don't feel obligated to read it.) Here's my grinning, chubby-cheeked Buddha instead.
His shirt should probably read, "I love mommy's boobs" instead of "I love mommy" (I know it's hard to read). That's where he has spent the majority of the past few days. This picture was caught in one of the rare moments he was not attached to me. From what I understand, that's a good thing; it means he's going through a growth spurt. He's helping me increase my milk supply. When he's not eating, he's sleeping--actually sometimes while he's eating. I think that's when the actual growing takes place. Too bad I won't have an updated weight or height until March 17 (and maybe not even then). It would be interesting to see how much he gains during this growth spurt. Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter