Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Tagged!
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Salesperson at Mervyn's
2. High school math teacher (Geometry and Algebra II)
3. High school English teacher and Academic Decathlon coach
4. Stay-at-home mom

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. Serenity
3. Star Wars movies (especially the originals)
4. Classic Christmas movies (A Christmas Story, Elf, etc.) but only at Christmas

Four places you have lived:
1. Cincinnati, OH
2. Houston, TX
3. Lubbock, TX
4. Sugar Land, TX

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Medium
2. American Idol
3. Lost
4. Survivor

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Stockton Springs, Maine
2. California
3. Louisiana and Mississippi
4. Big Spring, Texas

Four websites I visit daily:
1. my blog
2. Lauren's blogs
3. my e-mails
4. www.itsyourturn.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. Mom's noodles
3. cheesecake
4. Matt's omelettes

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. none, if you can believe it

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
I don't know who reads this that has a blog who hasn't already done it. If you fit that category, then I guess you're tagged.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter