Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Don't you hate it how most blogs start with stating a purpose? Why do blogs have to have a purpose? Aren't they just the ramblings of people with nothing better to do with their time? So why am I blogging? Because I'm one of those people with nothing better to do with their time. After all, I don't have a job. Never mind that I'm still considered a newlywed and now a stay-at-home mom too. The truth is that I regularly read several blogs, most of which are not exactly updated often enough for me, and I want to prove it's really not that hard to keep up with. That means this will keep up for about a month, based on the blogs I read. Nevertheless, here goes nothing.

Sorry if nobody wants to read the daily goings-on of Patrick, my three-month-old son, and Matt, my husband. That's pretty much my whole life right now, so that's what I'm going to write about. The most interesting event of the day was getting spit up on while the exterminator was here. Or maybe the most charming smile Patrick gave me during an early morning diaper change--right after a fart that was definitely not Patrick-sized.

And now as I sit sort of watching Family Guy reruns with Matt while Patrick enjoys (meaning "cries during") tummy time, Matt notices tooth buds already forming on Patrick's gums. He's three months old, and born two months early. He should be developmentally at the level of a one-month-old. I shouldn't have to worry about teething for at least three more months. I was impressed with how quickly he was developing, until I'm faced with the possibility of a fussy baby for the next few months. At least life won't be boring, just frustrating. I hate not being able to take away his pain.

Here ends my free time for the evening. It is feeding time, yet again.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teeth already??? That could explain a lot! (Remember that you also had teeth early -- by 5 months.)

I look forward to reading your blog -- since we just never get a chance to chat. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter